Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Introducing the Hail-Fire

Hey it's Ezra here! Nerf has announced this new totally awesome product. The e-lite Hail-Fire. If your wonder "What in the world is that?" I do have to admit the name gives nothing. I will tell you about it now, it can hold up to eight cartridges. Wow! amazing right? Especially with those big cartridges!!!!!!!! Also it has these totally awesome darts that can shoot up to 75 ft!!!! It's also semi-auto. I better give my friend Luka a turn, bye!!!!!!

Hi!!! Its me, Luka. Like Ezra was saying the new Nerf e-lite hail-fire is awesome, I probably wouldn't be typing here if Ezra remembered that when you pull the handle on the hail-fire back it switches to a new cartridge without needing to waste precious time and energy one doing one little thing that you would need to do over and over and over. if you want to see the gun itself, click here!!

Enjoy your day!!!!
-Ezra and Luka

No comments:

Post a Comment