Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Skiing

Yesterday, we went to Tahoe and stopped at Borel on the way to our condos. While Ezra was getting his rental helmet, my boots starter hurting like crazy, so I got some rental boots. We skied on Castle Peak on the right side. After 5 runs we went on the left side and for the first time I did a jump. The second time on the run I fell. We did that run for about 20 mins. -Luka

We went on a run that was green, but really we made a wrong turn and started turning on to this harder blue by accident. For me it wasn't all that hard, but Luka had some trouble and at this one point he had a really bad fall. I saw snow flying up really high. He then laid there for a couple minutes and then he decided to walk the rest of the way down the hill. It was about half a mile and he was in ski boots and it was deep snow. "Luka's dad let us into this giant mess," Luka says. I also did the jumps, let me tell you they are ultra fun, I didn't fall though. Today now we are going to go to Squaw and hopefully it will be fine, although Luka doesn't wanna ski because of his accident. -Ezra

Ezra was trying a new way of going down the blue and suddenly the snow he was on collapsed and he almost slid into me I got up and started going but couldn't stop as I started to reach my maximum speed I thought "I'll have to whip out" Then I whipped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment